The fire used for cooking and hunger doesn’t have any religion ~ Raghava Lawrence

One temple for Hindu , Muslim and Christians. The fire used for cooking and hunger doesn’t have any religion.

Hai friends and fans,

All are aware that today is Raghavendra Swamy’s birthday. On this special day I have taken a decision which I would like to share it to everyone I’m planning to create a place for Hindu, Muslim and Christian gods in the same place. 


The reason behind this decision is since a long time I was disheartened that people are being seperated in the name of religion, caste and language, now lately by seeing all the issues happening around I feel more heart broken that humanity is being lost. 

Many guru’s has told this before that everyone is the same and I also believe in the same ,so I wanted to do something to convey that everyone is the same and has to be treated equally and My wish is to see Hindus , Christans and Muslims in one place. So with the advance I get from my upcoming films I decided to create a place where all gods from different religions will be in the same place , where a Hindu god statue , Christian’s god statue and Muslims god will be present. 

There won’t be anyone doing pooja between the god and the public . Who ever thinks everyone is the same can come and pray here and im also planning to build huge annadanam hall where everyone can come sit and eat together.. The fire which is used for cooking and hunger doesn’t have any religion. There are different festivals for Hindu , Muslim and Christians but in this place there will only be one common festival for everyone which is Anbu festival. People who think everyone is equal and wants to support this take a selfie with your Hindu , Muslim and Christian friends and share your picture.. i don’t know politics and will not talk about it. I pray to all gods to bless me with a perfect place for this, From today will start looking for the place. I need all your blessings.